Reading report
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
"I know I'm not an ordinary ten year old kid. I mean,sure, i do ordinary things. I eat ice cream. I ride my bike. I play ball. I have an XBox. Stuff like that makes me ordinary.i guess. And I feel ordinary. Inside. But I know ordinary kids don't make other ordinary kids run away screaming playgrounds. I know ordinary kids don't get started at wherever they go."
From when I opened the book I fell in love this book, this line wasn't like others most start off with what is going on in there life, but this one is saying how people think of him and how he feels about himself that is one thing I really like. the book is about an abnormal boy. most people don't realize how good there lives are compared to others. so if you like book about peoples lives this is the book for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment