Monday, January 13, 2014

Blog post

Wonder
By R.J Palacio

MY REVIEW:
 I've read wonder almost 4 times and every time it read it I'm more and more in love with the book. Wonder is one of my most favorites because it's a prospective of a 10 year old boy named August, and he feels like he isn't an odinary kid because of his appearance which he does not speak of in the book. I believe the reason why I love this book because I felt somewhat the same way he did when I was in elementary school and although it is a book I feel the how hard it is, and I believe nobody should feel like that. 
ABOUT THE BOOK:
  August Pullman is an inordinary 10 year old kid, or that what everyone think's because of his facial deformity, and that prevented August to go to mainstream school. Now that August transferred to Beecher prep his had trouble showing everyone he is just like every other ten year old, just with an extraordinary face.
MY RATING:
 I rate "Wonder" a 4 out of 5, "wonder" is a wonderful book for young readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment