Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Synthesis page
TWILIGHT: NEW MOON BY STEPHENIE MEYERS
Over the break I began to read twilight saga by Stephenie Meyers. The book that really stood at out to me the most was New Moon because it was very realistic. Like every other growing teen I have watched all the Twilight movies, but I felt more connected to Bella Swan (the main character) . What I also enjoy is that since I had seen the movie before reading the book is that found the book was more engaging than the movie.
In the book Then Cullen family (including edward) make the decision to move from Fork because they want to ensure Bella's safety. But in order for Bella not to worry Edward fed her lies, and which leaves her heartbroken. When this does happen she goes into a desolate state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment